Used by the best in the business and sold around the world, Boxmaster is the ultimate piece of fight training equipment. With the ability to cater to all types of members, it has an adjustable tower that caters for heights from 5″0 to 6″10. Invented by former Australian Champion Boxer – Rai Fazio, Boxmaster excites and encourages greater participation in boxing style training while allowing fitness trainers to focus on technique and movement. In the home, Boxmaster affords users the same great gym based workout without the need for a trainer. It also includes free online education, including machine setup, How to Throw A Punch Tutorials, and a 6 round workout including active recovery. Boxmaster must be directly bolted to concrete flooring or alternatively a wooden base must be purchased.
- 12 perfectly positioned striking pads to accommodate a variety of specific punches and fight combinations.
- Proprietary spring arm design provides optimal strike absorption for maximum efficiency and injury prevention.
- The base is constructed from high-performance abrasion-resistant coated wood panels and provides an alternative to securing Boxmaster directly into the floor.
- Ideal for non-concreted flooring.
- W: 180cm / 70.86″ | L: 210cm / 82.67″ | D: 6.1cm – 3.6cm | 2.4″ – 1.4″
- Weight: 137kg
- The kick pad is an ideal add on for kick-boxers and MMA students.
- Adjustable in height with tower, the kick pad caters for all users
- Made from ripstop material, these are filled with a high density shock absorbing eva foam.
- W: 700cm / 275.6″ round | H: 610cm / 240.16″
- Weight: 14.2kg
There are no reviews yet.